Friday, March 2, 2007

Spending

Dog's nails- $9

Lunch- $3.25

Lunch for my niece- $5

Spending money for my niece- $5

Gas- $37

Groceries- $82

Not too bad for the whole week. My niece is my weak spot. Not that she asks for a lot but I don't see her often and my sister struggles. I usually give her a few dollars and take her shopping when she needs stuff.

I still need to get some links posted and I'd like a debt counter also. I am finding so many new blogs and it's very inspiring. It turns out that am eligible for my 2006 bonus so i have a couple thousand dollars coming. Since long-term never called me with an update i am not sure what's up with my claim. I will hang on to my bonus for April's mortgage in case things don't improve. If i am getting paid by then i will use my whole bonus for debt.

I ran into a snag with the home equity loan and some points that weren't disclosed. I am not so sure that i will sign the papers-- need to do some more comparison shopping. I need to read up on negotiating loans to see if i can do any better.

No comments: