Monday, February 26, 2007

Problem Found

Well, it looks like IE was the issue with blogger. I switched to Firefox and all seems well. I couldn't access the blog after the initial post and that's what happened with the other blog i created. I think part of it is the new blogger, but this seems to work for now.

I am going to add links sometime today or tomorrow. I have found many, many wonderful blogs via leighann, so if i link you and you'd prefer i don't, just let me know and i will remove it.

I just spent most of the morning dragging shit downstairs to list on eBay. I have much more stuff than i thought but it's not really expensive stuff. Still, every bit helps and i will put it all to debt. I am going to try some stuff on craigslist to start in order to avoid fees. Also, shipping might get to be a pain since i am still recovering from this surgery and too much walking and lifting is painful.

I think i made some progress with the long-term disability woman today. They have a way of making you feel so worthless. Sick leave (extended) is incredibly over-rated and i would much rather be at work. I really do like my job and i am losing a ton of money by not working. I am not eligible for bonus, so that's $10,800 right there. I don't have my company car while not working and i can't expense my internet. I still have my blackberry, though not sure how long they will keep that line active. I was only supposed to be out for 8-10 weeks initially. I also will only get 60% of my salary when (if) my claim is approved. There will be some back pay, though, so that will all go right to debt.

OK, off to organize my eBay items.

No comments: